819150 MVP Vet Syringes U-40 Insulin Syringe, 1cc, 29G, 1/2"
MVP Vet Syringes for U-40 insulin are designed for smooth and accurate insulin delivery. Their Multi-facet needle with lubricant coating allows for greater comfort during injections. No "dead space" for accurate dosing. Finger flange and thumbrest for positive grip and easy control.
MVP Vet Syringe Features:
- Advanced design of plunger ensures smooth and correct movement inside barrel
- Optimum design of finger flange and thumb rest provides comfortable and positive grip for easy control.
- Surgical grade stainless steel needle is securely attached eliminating needle pop-off.
- Multi-facet needle bevel with lubricant coating allows smooth and more comfortable injection.
- Easy to read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors.
- Tight fitting and leak-proof plunger tip.
- Transparent barrel give excellent view of syringe contents.
- Box of 100 MVP U40, 29 Gauge 1cc 1/2" Vet Syringes
- U-40 Syringe
- MVP Vet Syringes are film coated for maximum comfort.
- The 1/2 cc; syringe is designed for patients receiving 20 Units or less of U-40 Insulin.
- For Veterinary Use Only
- To ensure safety and comfort MVP Vet syringes should only be used once
We Also Recommend
829555 EasyTouch U-100 Insulin Syringes, 29g, .5cc, 1/2″ (12.7mm), Green
829155 EasyTouch U-100 Insulin Syringes, 29g, 1cc, 1/2″ (12.7mm), Green
831365 EasyTouch U-100 Insulin Syringes, 31g, .3cc, 5/16 (8mm), Yellow
827155 EasyTouch U-100 Insulin Syringes, 27g, 1cc, 1/2″ (12.7mm), Orange